• Unique patented design
• The first and only bra to increase 2 full cups
• The first and only bra available in 80 sizes
• Manufactured in-house with exceptional attention to details: perfect high-end seams, natural teardrop shape cups, blissful comfort and a visionary design to increase 2 full cup sizes
• Made 100% with incredibly soft and breathable 4-way stretch microfiber fabric imported from Italy - exclusively for Distraction Bra™
• DailyCandy Top 5 Products of The Year
• New Beauty Magazine Best Push-Up Bra
• Published and Recognized as The #1 Push-Up Bra by High-End Fashion Magazines, TV News Channels, Radio, Sirius Satellite and Other Media Outlets.
I don't care that they stole my idea...I care that they don't have any of their own.” Nikola Tesla
With The Lavand Distraction Bra getting the attention of major publications and sold nationwide - it also got the attention of the biggest player in the industry. Besides their IP address constantly and continuously showing up on our Website, under their parent company, multiple orders were made under key employees of the company.
Although we cancelled those orders, given how they attempted to duplicate the bra and to this day are selling it using the almost identical slogan of Distraction Bra’s “Adds 2 Full Cups” - clearly they got their hands on the bra.
It took 10 years for the key player of the lingerie industry in the United States to catch up with the vision and concept of The Patented Lavand Distraction bra. Flattered.
• Turning Around Publicly Traded Companies Within Months by Generating Positive Cash Flow
• Recognized by C-Suite Executives of Publicly Traded Companies as “Outstanding in Sales”
• Turning a 40% Occupancy Floor to Over 75% within 3 months.
- #1 Sales In The Nation Generating Over 200K Within Months
• Collecting Large Amount of Overdue Debts While Renewing Leases, Gaining Clients’ Trust and Managing The Entire Center
• 5 Star Customer Service at Full-Service Luxury Office Suites
Fresh out of college, excited and ready to enter the business and entrepreneurship world, I was hired as the 99th employee of a then startup company called Viva.com. They purchased the Rent.com domain for $1M. It was the first time I realized the value of a great domain name. I was beyond grateful to have the opportunity to be promoted within 2 months and be a part of a visionary company that changed the Leasing business.
Rent.com was acquired by e-Bay within a few years for $415M. Although the stock options were a bonus, the true jackpot was the entire experience of learning and growing with a startup company that went public.
Being among one of the initial companies to learn and use Google Ads for my first business and promoting The Lavand Distraction Bra™ was an invaluable journey. All the Advertising and Marketing classes at USC came in handy when I realized I need to learn Google Ads on my own. It was a new and young Online Advertising system and there were no classes or certification available when it first launched.
What’s great about Google ads is that it’s a fair platform. It’s not solely based on companies bidding the highest price. It calculates how effective each marketing ad is. This means as long as I advertised well and reached my target market, how much I paid was secondary. This was a fair advantage over competitors who were stepping forward mainly with well-budgeted advertising campaigns.
Within a month, my ads were coming up on Google Ads placements among the top 1-3 spots. Did I step on some large corporations’ toes and did they use my keywords and even trademarks and style of marketing in their Google Ads? Certainly. But that’s what attorneys are for. Did it affect my sales? Absolutely not. It just made me more creative. Plus, they couldn‘t compete with a unique bra that created an incredibly natural look and feel - while adding 2 full cup sizes.
Generating a 1000% return on my Google Ads investments gave me the freedom to sell mostly online and work with select boutiques. More notably - working directly with consumers is absolutely priceless.
A few years ago, I decided to get Google Analytics Certified. Although nothing beats the experience and expertise I gained by promoting my products for nearly 10 years - the certification is a nice addition.
Creating and completing an extensive Marketing Campaign for General Motors including Television Commercials, Billboard, Radio and Print.
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and Entrepreneurial Studies
• USC MBA Distinguished Speaker
• USC Marshall School of Business Entrepreneur 30 Under 30
Bita Saviss photo is a Copyright of BitaSaviss.com. All banners and etc. have been created by BitaSaviss.com. They cannot be used or duplicated.